Wednesday 3 December 2014

Keeping Fit Can Be Pricey

We're now officially in December and it won't be long till the New Years resolutions begin! So why not get a jump start? If you're planning on hitting up the gym in the new year, get yourself sorted now. I know gym gear can sometimes be quite expensive and realistically not everyone has the money to spend €30 on a top you're just going to sweat all over so that's where the Penneys gym range comes in! 

I've been into going to the gym and getting fit for about 2 years now but with being a student I don't have ridiculous amounts of money to spend on work out gear that's why I love this Penneys range so much! Recently I decided I needed a few new bits, so off to Penneys I went. If how good the quality is isn't enough then the prices will really seal the deal. Here's what I got. The black yoga pants fit really well, they come up quite high which I find more comfortable for working out in. Both the sports bra and top are racer back which I find more secure for working out.

(Yoga pants €8 size 14)

(Sports bra €6 size 14 & top €6 size 14) 

When buying gym gear I keep it really simple, I don't like crazy prints or bright colours, I stick to black and grey as much as possible. That's not to say they don't have different styles, colours and prints. There is something to suit shape and style for very affordable prices.

This range covers nearly everything you could want or need to help you get in shape and it won't break the bank (I'm all over a good bargain as usual). In Penneys you can get everything from sports bras to jogging leggings & yoga pants to runners and even to yoga mats and sets of weights all for extremely affordable prices and good quality material. 

(Picture via @Primark on Instagram) 

Until next time guys, Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment