Sunday 14 December 2014

12 Blogs of Christmas : Day 2 - MAKEUP HAUL (Black Friday & Cyber Monday)


As I'm sure you all know, I love a good bargain. So when Irish brands and websites were putting on Black Friday & Cyber Monday you know I couldn't help myself! I didn't get my blogpost up in time with all the places and their discounts but there were so many other bloggers posting about it, it's all I was reading for a couple of days so I thought there was enough people talking about it.
I'm not going to ramble on too much I just wanted to update you guys really quick and show you what I got. Now all of this stuff wasn't bought over a couple of days, some of it I have been accumulating for a few weeks, picking things up in sales or with vouchers I've gotten and they have been just sitting in a box under my vanity just waiting to be reviewed! 

So now I better show you! 
First up I got a hella load of stuff from BeautyJoint.com which was having a 20% sale for Black Friday ( now they did have a Cyber Monday sale but I was far too impatient to wait 3 days for that). I got a lot of E.L.F & NYX stuff, things that are raved about in blogs and on YouTube but you can't get certain things in Ireland. E.L.F you can't get at all in Ireland unless you order online and NYX you can get in certain pharmacies and selected shops but I think it's way over priced considering what you can get it for online. So if you're addicted to makeup & YouTube like me check out BeautyJoint.com honestly it will be your new best friend! 
                                  

Next I got the raved about costal scents revealed 1 & 2 palettes! Now these I bought on a whim because they were on sale & including shipping it worked out at €15 per palette. I mean how could I not? Especially considering I still haven't jumped on the Naked3 palette bandwagon yet and I've heard the Revealed 2 is a dupe for it. I got these on http://www.coastalscents.com/
                                           

These next 3 things I nearly fan girled over! They are the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation, the 24/7 concealer and the All-Nighter setting spray. The setting spray I got as a present, it retails at €26 in Urban Decay stands in Debnahems. The foundation and concealer I got off FeelUnique.com obviously on sale.
                                  

This next lot of MAC is going to look absolutely ridiculous but I turned 21 back in July so nearly all of it was either presents or bought with vouchers, very little of it was bought with my own actual money. I got the 2 premade eyeshadow palettes in cool neutral & in warm neutral, I got 3 lipsticks Diva, Russian Red & Creme D'Nude, I also got 3 pencils an eye pencil in Coffee & 2 lipliners in Whirl & Boldly Bare, I got a paintpot in Soft Ochre, a refill pan eyeshadow called Sketch and a repurchase of Fix+ & brush cleanser with the spray top. One of the times I went the girl serving me also gave me a same of strobe cream and the new foundation Master Match in the shade 1.0 to try out, I'll let you know what I think! 
                                          

This is a little more tame than the last lot but I absolutely adore Inglot and trust me you will be hearing a lot about this brand from me! This stuff was bought on 2 separate occasions, the first I saw they had the 3 for €50 deal which was a foundation, powder and blush all for €50 I was basically in heaven! I got LW400 in the foundation for when I'm tanned. The rest of the stuff was bought at a student lock in the Jervis Street Shopping Centre in Dublin which was 10% off and you got a free gift when you spent €50 or over which I obviously did! I got the 20 eyeshadow palette and 4 shadows, the 5 rainbow colours I already had. I got a green concealer and 2 AMC gel liners one in 90 brown for my brows and the other 77 black as a normal liner. The free gift included 3 samples of their new makeup base, a double sparkle eyeshadow and a sample of their green pigment. 
                                         

Boots is literally my haven and with 10% student discount all year round! I just can't get enough! Apart from one thing all of these products were repurchases. I got the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation I'm light porcelain for €10.99 & Scandaleyes waterproof mascara €8.99 but there was a special offer, 2 Rimmel products for €12. Next I got the L'oreal True Match in W1 for €14.99 & L'oreal Lumi Magique base €14.99 and the cult concealer Collection lasting perfection concealer normally €6.49 but on sale at the minute for just €3.24, Finally I got the Soap & Glory Eyebrow shaping and highlighting crayon for €10 this is a new one for me and I am loving it so far.
                                          

Cloud10beauty.com had a 20% off sale on Black Friday. I was debating with myself for months whether or not I'd get stuff from theBalm now I didn't get everything I wanted as a lot of it sold out quick but what I did get was the Bahama Momma bronzer and the Hot Momma blush just €13 each!!! Cloud10 also do free shipping in Ireland when you spend over €15, you get to pick a free sample and my package arrived in like 3 days so I was all over that! 
                                   

Now last but by no means least, Blank Canvas! You can get Blank Canvas on cloud10 but as I mentioned a lot of their stuff across the website was sold out. Myself and my friend Lauren from college were texting back and forth the whole day about all the deals we found and I mentioned that I couldn't find what I wanted on cloud10 her reply gave me life... 30% OFF ON BLANKCANVAS.COM! As you can imagine I ran and jumped on my laptop and got these 2 babies! I was cool calm and collected and just got 2 things but it's quality not quantity! Including shipping the brush and brush case cost €22 which I was buzzing over considering the brush on it's own normally retails at €19.99! 
                                    

So that's it.... I'm done, no more shopping! At least until the St. Stephen's Day sales here in Ireland. Expect lots of product reviews, how use one product for more than one thing, tips & tricks and of course dupe alerts all over the place.

*Disclaimer* This post isn't about showing off or bragging, almost everything here was bought on sale or with vouchers. I know there's people out there (including myself) who love seeing what makeup people buy, where they get it and what they think of it. Some people collect shoes or handbags or even stamps, I like to collect makeup. What I have is definitely way more than what the average person would need but this is a makeup blog and I want to share what I get, what I like, what I don't like, what I would recommend and what I wouldn't. I hope that clears that up, hope you enjoyed this post.

Until next time guys, Alison x

No comments:

Post a Comment