Friday 17 July 2015

One Brand Makeup Look : Inglot

Inglot has quickly become my favourite makeup brand and I have collected quite a few of their products. Recently Inglot has added some new products to their range, including a primer, setting spray and new brow products. I feel like I cheated a little bit because I used one products that weren't Inglot, I used an Anastasia Beverly Hills product for my brows but that's just because I surprising haven't got any Inglot brow products... YET! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on and trying out the new Brow Gels, so keep an eye out for a review in the near future. 


Base - 
Under Makeup Base
AMC Foundation LW400
Cream concealer Peach/LW100
Powder No.15
HD Sculpting Powder No.502
Blush No.50
Sparkling Dust No.02

Brows - 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Auburn

Eyes - 
Eye Makeup Base
Eyeshadows No. 318/106R/368/335/329
AMC Gel Liner No.77
Long & Curly Mascara
Soft Precision Eyeliner No.21

Lips - 
Matte Lipstick No.507/511 

Have you used any of the products I mentioned? What is your favourite Inglot product? 

Love, A

No comments:

Post a Comment