Friday 31 July 2015

Mini Penneys Haul

Yesterday I popped into Penneys for 2 things and as usual I came out with everything but the things I originally went in for! Admittedly this is probably the most random Penneys haul ever, definitely a mixed bag of stuff but shockingly no clothes whatsoever. 

Even though I still live at home the homeware section of shops always manage to draw me in, particularly Penneys. They are constantly restocking and adding new items to their collection. Recently there has been a copper tone theme and I am loving it! This candle doesn't have a very strong scent but I was more interested in holding onto the jar afterwards. I also got this gorgeous ampersand sign, purely for decoration and to look quirky. 

Candle €4. Ampersand €5.

What trip to Penneys would be complete without a look in at the beauty section? I've had this concealer palette from Catrice before years ago and I loved it so it was finally time to repurchase. The green counter acts red pigment and the peachy/pink shade is perfect for neutralising dark under eye circles. The other 3 shades are perfect for concealing and the darkest shade can even be used for cream contouring on lighter skin. I've heard good things about this Catrice Prime & Fine eyeshadow base as well and it was cheap and cheerful so I'm going to give it a go as a drugstore alternative to some of my other eyeshadow bases. 

Concealing palette €3.79. Eyeshadow base €3.99.

Hands down my favourite tan is Cocoa Brown 1 hour tan by Marissa Carter in the new dark shade. I am super pale and it generally takes a couple of layers to build up a decent tan on my skin, well not with Cocoa Brown! I use this stuff religiously and will continue to use it, if it ain't broke and all that! 

Cocoa Brown €6.90.

You can never have enough makeup bags right? Well you probably can but this one was too cute to pass by. This one is from the P.S. Love range. I'm loving the whole holographic theme and it is also see through which makes it easy when looking for a particular item. 

Makeup Bag €5.

Gold hoops aren't everybodies cup of tea but whenever I wear them I always feel like I am channeling my inner Khloe Kardashian, FIERCE! 
Earring €1.50

Again this won't be to everybodies liking and ironically another Kardashion-esque item. A lot of the Kardashian-Jenner girls have been rocking around with similar items attached to their handbags or car keys. Very handy if you're prone to losing your keys... Cough cough*! This also comes in a navy and a grey colour. 
Keyring €3.

Have you been to Penneys/Primark this month? What's been your favourite item? 

Love, 
A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment