Thursday 12 February 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2014!

Better late than never right? I wasn't going to do this but I loved reading other bloggers posts about what they got for Christmas so I thought maybe someone would enjoy reading mine. I was spoiled this year and I am genuinely so grateful to all my family and friends for all the wonderful gifts. This is in no way bragging, I enjoy reading & seeing what others get for Christmas so I hope you guys enjoy mine. 

I was over the moon with all of the make up I got! What more could a girl want! I got some gorgeous Benefot Christmas sets the Beauty Bonbons set, the Cheekt Sweet Spot set & the Sweet Tintations set. I also got the Urban Decay full frontal lipstick stash, Maryln Monroe nail varnish set, Alien perfum, Muji storage drawers, a MAC vouchers, French connection lipgloss set and Michelle Phan's makeup book. My family know me so well! 
What is Christmas without getting cosy pyjamas and heaps of chocolate? Gifts like these are perfect for the lazy holiday season! 
I got some gorgeous storage boxes, a cute Jack & Jill candle with the proceeds going to the charity & there is a gorgeous diamond ring in the bottom on each candle but in a hand full of candles the diamond in the ring are real diamonds so fingers crossed! I also got some money which I will be getting a tattoo out of.
Honorary mention to my brother who got me a MAC vouchers, unreal gift! I got 2 lippes Rebel (darker purple one) & Brave (nudey mauve one), a lip pencil in Vino, 2 eyeshadow pans in Swiss Chocolate (the lighter brown shade) & Antiqued (the darker brown one with reddish undertones) and finally I got a holy grail product a MSF in Soft & Gentle (a gorgeous pink shimmery highlighter).
Shoutout to Jessie for her amazing work, as per usual! It turned out exactly how I wanted, beyond delighted with it! 

So that's what I got for Christmas 2014. I am so grateful for everything I got. Share your favourite & let me know if we got any of the same pressies. 

Until next time guys, Alison x 



No comments:

Post a Comment