Sunday 8 November 2015

Top 5 Makeup & Beauty Instagrammers

My own personal makeup style and tastes have definitely changed and matured, I generally stick to matte neutrals with the occasional pop of bronze or gold glitter or pigment but from time to time, when I'm feeling adventurous & want to step outside my comfort zone I look to these amazing Instagrammers for some major makeup inspiration. I have learned a lot and really developed my skills from watching these ladies & recreating their looks on a regular basis. 

Instagram is my favourite place to look for inspiration but these gorgeous girls can also be found on Facebook, snapchat, YouTube etc. all of their links and info are in their Instagram bios. 


@emmacervin 
Emma is a Swedish makeup artist & youtuber. Emma has the most amazing eyes, her eye makeup is always on point. She uses lots of colour as well as lots of glitter & lashes, perfect combo! 


@aideenkatemakeup 
Aideen is a former INGLOT makeup artist who has now gone freelance. Audience really caught my eye around Halloween with all her amazing facepaint/SFX work. As well as this she effortlessly creates the well known Inglot eye, perfect full glam every time! 


@georgia.bartley
Georgia is a makeup artist from Newcastle with nearly 50k Instagram followers. Georgia is the queen of a strong eye & bold lip combo. She generally goes for the blown smokey eye & heavy under eye. 


@gemmale_makeup
Gemma is a freelance makeup artist from Dublin. Gemma is a fellow pale Irish girl so I love seeing what different face products she's using & recommends. Her style of eye makeup is my favourite, it's very blown out, blended with lots of glitter & colour.


@jamiegenevieve 
Jamie is a Scottish makeup artist & youtuber with over 243k Instagram followers. I am constantly in awe with how perfect her skin is, her signature look is flawless coverage & strong highlight. 

These are just some of my favourite makeup Instagram accounts I follow. I love following new artists so who are your favourites & who would you recommend? 

Love, A x

No comments:

Post a Comment