Monday 18 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2015

I love reading/seeing What I Got For Christmas blogposts (mostly because I'm nosey) so I decided to finally do my own! 

What is Christmas without new pj's & chocolate? 

Adult colouring books are the best thing ever! They are so relaxing and stress relieving.

From Real Techniques to Urban Decay to MAC, what more could a girl want? 

Every year MAC knocks it out of the park with their Christmas sets, this year was no different! 
I love this nude lipgloss and purple pigment/glitter set! 

Without a doubt my favourite present was this gorgeous chair from T Clifford Antiques in Dublin

I love these size bags, this one is from Parfois! 

Of course since I got some cash for Christmas I had to get my annual Christmas tattoo. I got this one done by Lee Brown in Live Fast Tattoo located in Dublin City Centre. 

What did you get for Christmas? 
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got.
Love, A x




No comments:

Post a Comment