Sunday 23 November 2014

Time For Introductions

        So, first things first I suppose I better introduce myself. My name is Alison Martin and I am a 21 year old Event Management student in DIT, Dublin Institute of Technology. Although I didn't take the easy route and go straight from school, I got there in the end. When I finished secondary school in 2011 I decided I needed to feed my craving for makeup and beauty so I went to a beauty college where I studied makeup, nails and holistic & sports massage. But who said you can only have one passion? So in 2013 while I still had a love for makeup & beauty I wanted to change directions and study event management, which I am absolutely loving! All the while I kept up my part-time jobs in a pharmacy in the cosmetics section and as a club promoter in a Dublin city nightclub.
         This blog has been a long time in the making, I finally decided to bite the bullet and just go for it. As the name suggests, addicted to matte, I am addicted to and love all things matte. From matte lips to matte skin to matte eyeshadow, not forgetting the matte nails, I think matte is such a classic look and it will never go out of fashion (I don't think I could have said matte any more times in that last sentence haha). My blog is basically going to be my virtual girl cave, where I'll get to ramble about hair, beauty, makeup (a hella lot of makeup), fashion, give my thoughts and reviews on all kinds of products and share all my sneaky beauty tips & tricks. I'm a really visual person so there will be lots of pictures of products and makeup. Now that I have my blog I might just stop burning the ears off everyone around me about makeup but probably not. Hopefully I'll be sharing with some readers rather than me just talking to myself.

         Until next time guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment